Image Map

12.05.2014

Be your Child's Greatest Cheerleader

We are close to having a very long break in our Home school schedule!!  Cheering is loud on that one!!

I want to encourage other parents like myself, who try our hardest to make sure our kids KNOW they are loved from the tops of their heads to the soles of their feet, to move out of the "good job!" and "way to go!" box.

I am making an effort to be a "cheerleader" for my kids!!  Not the dress up, rah rah kind...the kind that makes your children FEEL that you are 100% in their corner.

I am attaching a link to the Proverbs 31 Ministries  "Be your Child's Greatest Cheerleader"to share with all parents...not just home schooling ones...and I encourage you to join with me.

They say it takes 21 days to break a habit and 21 days to make a habit...I want my habit to be encouraging my children so they can encourage others!!  The list consists of simple things like putting a Bible verse on their bathroom mirror or bring them their favorite snack while they are studying.  Each "task" can be modified for smaller or older children too!!

Join with me!!

Happy Holidays, and I pray you enjoy your break too!!

Many Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment